Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe Ingredients
- 8 chicken drumsticks and/or thighs (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground red pepper
1. Arrange chicken pieces in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan making sure pieces do not touch. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine green onion, honey, garlic powder, and ground red pepper. Brush chicken pieces with honey mixture. Return to oven. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink. Makes 4 servings...enjoy it !
baked chicken drumstick recipes: apricot-chicken-drumstick.