Apricot Chicken Drumstick
Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe Ingredients
- 2 pounds meaty chicken pieces
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup apricot jam, large pieces cut up
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1. Remove skin from chicken, if desired. Arrange chicken pieces in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, skin side up, so pieces do not touch. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree F oven for 40 minutes. Drain off any fat from pan.
3. Meanwhile, stir together the yogurt, apricot jam, and cumin. Spoon yogurt mixture over chicken. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Makes 4 servings.
baked chicken drumstick recipes: mustard-crisp-chicken-drumstick