Tikki Hut Chicken Drumsticks
Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe Ingredients
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 3 cups cornflakes, crushed to crumbs
- 1 can (8.75 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe Instructions :
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with foil.
2. In large bowl, combine honey, ketchup, soy sauce, and ginger. Transfer 2 tablespoons of sauce to a small bowl. Add drumsticks to the large bowl of sauce, and toss to coat well. Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl, coat drumsticks with crumbs, and place in prepared baking pan. Spray drumsticks with vegetable cooking spray. Bake 40 minutes.
3. Add pineapple to reserved sauce in the small bowl; stir in salt. Serve with baked drumsticks...enjoy it !