Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe Ingredients
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds meaty chicken pieces (breasts, thighs, and drumsticks)
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe Instructions :
1. Combine egg and milk in a small bowl. Combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, oregano, paprika, and pepper in a shallow dish.
2. Skin chicken if desired. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture; coat with crumb mixture. Arrange chicken pieces in a greased 15x10x2-inch baking pan so pieces don't touch. Drizzle chicken pieces with the melted margarine or butter.
3. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Do not turn chicken pieces during baking. Immediately transfer chicken to a covered container; serve within 1 hour. Or cover and chill chicken; transport in an insulated container with ice packs. Makes 6 servings.